Saturday, February 11, 2012

What should i do before a heavy cardio workout?

I've just started boot camp and so far so good, but I'm finding the cardio just drains all my energy and I become weak pretty quickly. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but I need to know if there is a supplement I can take or something I can eat to help maintain my stamina during a run. We start off with 2 laps around a huge field and I can't even finish the second. Need to know the best solution. Thanks

What should i do before a heavy cardio workout?
replenish a little before. some heavy carb drinks so you have lots availible. gatorade and powerade are minumum good drinks for hydration. you could even eat a power bar for energy before so it kicks in as you progress into the workout. cjhs
Reply:make sure you stretch and warm up first. keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of carbs. try a clif bar 45 minutes before running.


No comments:

Post a Comment