Saturday, February 11, 2012

Exercises to loose belly and increase stanima?

I'm looking for some exercises to help me loose my belly fat and increase my stamina (also tired of feeling run down late afternoons/early evenings). I do quite a bit of walking, and probably should do more (walking to bus stops, around town, etc). I really don't have the money right now for a treadmill either. Would I benefit from a step climber?

Exercises to loose belly and increase stanima?
Yes you would benefit from a stair climber. However, a quality stair-climbing machine is equal or of greater cost than a tredmill. Steer clear of lower priced machines. Their build quality is suspect at best and they don't usually last very long.



It is important to note that you can "spot" weight loss. You can, however, emphasize your workout routine to increase muscle mass or definition at certain points.



Good luck!
Reply:dont even get a step climber, run outside, you dont even have to go fast, just jog


No comments:

Post a Comment